Natural Justice is seeking a Cape Town-based service provider to support our organisation in maintaining, updating and occasionally developing further Natural Justice’s internet presence. Successful applicants should demonstrate their capacity to achieve the following:
- Previous experience in optimising websites to maximise hits via search engines, especially Google
2. Update www.naturaljustice.org and www.community-protocols.org efficiently and precisely as requested by Natural Justice. This will require:
- Previous experience in developing using the WordPress platform
- Previous experience with Filezilla
- Experience developing and maintaining professional websites
- Ability to work irregular hours with different amounts of work required from week to week and month to month. Hours required will likely range from 0-5 hours in a week
- Willingness to complete Natural Justice tasks quickly and efficiently as need arises
4. Social media:
- Experience integrating traditional websites with social media plug-ins
- Attention to detail and aesthetics
- Creative ideas for future developments
- Ability to understand and complete tasks quickly
- Capacity to provide accurate estimates of the amount of time required for tasks assigned and to bill accurately for services rendered.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and CV to Johan Lorenzen (johan[at]naturaljustice.org) and Holly Shrumm (holly[at]naturaljustice.org).