- Anaya, James, 2008. Analysis of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Minority Rights Group International, 2005. Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: A Guide for Minorities and Indigenous Peoples.
- United Nations, 2009.State of the World’s Indigenous Peoples.
- Guesnet, Lena, and Müller, Marie (Eds), 2014. Compensation Matters. Securing community interests in large-scale investments.
- Andersen, Regine, 2006. Realising Farmers’ Rights under the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Bavikatte, Kabir, and Daniel Robinson, 2011. Towards a People’s History of the Law: Biocultural Jurisprudence and the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing
- Borrini-Feyerabend, Grazia, et al., 2004. Indigenous and Local Communities and Protected Areas: Towards Equity and Enhanced Conservation.
- IWGIA, Tebtebba, AIPP, and FPP, 2010. What is REDD? A Guide for Indigenous Communities.
- Srinivas, Krishna Ravi,2012. ‘Protecting Traditional Knowledge Holders’ Interests and Preventing Misappropriation- Traditional Knowledge Commons and Biocultural Protocols: Necessary but not Sufficient?’
- Tobin, Brendan, 2010. ‘The Law Giveth and the Law Taketh Away’: The Case for Recognition of Customary Law in International ABS and Traditional Knowledge Governance.
- Tvedt, Morton Walloe, and Tomme Young, 2007. Beyond Access: Exploring Implementation of the Fair and Equitable Sharing Commitment in the CBD.
- Schroeder, Doris, and Balakrishna Pisupati, 2010. Ethics, Justice and the Convention on Biological Diversity.
- Minority Rights Group International, 2003. Intellectual and Cultural Property Rights of Indigenous and Tribal Peoples in Asia.
- Posey, Darrell A., and Graham Dutfield, 1996. Beyond Intellectual Property: Toward Traditional Resource Rights for Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities.
- Techera, Erika, 2010. Legal Pluralism, Indigenous People and Small Island Developing States: Achieving Good Environmental Governance in the South Pacific.
- WIPO and LIENIP, 2009. Traditional Knowledge and Indigenous Peoples.
- Alvarado, Leonardo J., 2007. Prospects and Challenges in the Implementation of Indigenous Peoples’ Human Rights in International Law: Lessons from the Case of Awas Tingni v. Nicaragua.
- Lynch, Owen, 2011. Mandating Recognition: International Law and Native/Aboriginal Title.
- Minority Rights Group International, 2011. Minority Groups and Litigation: A Review of Developments in International and Regional Jurisprudence.
- Morel, Cynthia, 2010. Conservation and Indigenous Peoples’ Rights: Must One Come at the Expense of the Other?
- Pasqualucci, Jo M., 2009. International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of UNDRIP.
- Stavenhagen, Rodolfo, 2006. The Implementation of Norms at the Domestic and International Level Concerning the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.